MantraHeaven.com Privacy Notice
Last updated: May 25, 2018
By visiting www.MantraHeaven.com, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice. What Personal Information About Customers Does www.MantraHeaven.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at www.MantraHeaven.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
• Information You Give Us: We receive and may store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features and/or offerings. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our offerings, and communicating with you.
• Automatic Information: We receive and may store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Websites, we may use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Webbrowser accesses www.MantraHeaven.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of www.MantraHeaven.com on other Websites.
• E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we may receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from www.MantraHeaven.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We may also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please contact us and inform us of your preference.
• Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
Does www.MantraHeaven.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with affiliates of MantraHeaven.com that are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
• Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include fulfilling orders, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
• Promotional Offers: We may send offers to selected groups of www.MantraHeaven.com customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please notify AB Spaceflower accordingly.
• Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other corporations or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the event that www.MantraHeaven.com or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
• Protection of www.MantraHeaven.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of MantraHeaven, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
• With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
• We work to protect the security of your information during transmission and may use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
• We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
• It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Our site may include third-party advertising and links to other Websites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party Websites.
What Choices Do I Have?
• As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such www.MantraHeaven.com features and or offerings.
• You can add or update certain information by contacting support @ zenmindaffirmations.com. When you update information, we may keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
• The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the Web site of its manufacturer.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit www.MantraHeaven.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Privacy Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the country of Sweden, giving no effect to any conflict of laws provisions. If you have any concern about privacy at www.MantraHeaven.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve the issue. Our business evolves continually, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Collection of Behavioural Data
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THIS DATA BE SHARED WITH ANYONE
Access to Your Information
You can write to us at any time to obtain details of the personal information we may hold about you. Please write to: spaceflower(at)telia.com
We will take all reasonable steps to confirm your identity before providing you with details of any personal information we may hold about you.
Please remember you can unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe link in the footer of all our emails.
, V. Kvarngatan 64,
611 32 Nyköping